A recipe worth trying. And oh the reward when it’s time to taste it.
Although tiramisu is a relatively common dessert nowadays, I have to say it is one of my favourite desserts and probably one of the easiest to make. With these handy individual desserts, which are perfect for parties, hopefully you will enjoy it as much as I do!
- 200g sponge fingers
- 2tbsp instant coffee, or 4tbsp fresh coffee
- 300ml double cream
- 250g mascarpone
- 2tbsp cocoa powder
- 3tbsp sugar
- Add the double cream, mascarpone, 1tbsp cocoa powder and the sugar to a mixing bowl
- Whisk until the mixture has the appearance of whipped cream
- In a jug, add the instant coffee and add 300ml boiling water – make sure the coffee is fully dissolved; if using fresh coffee, make 300ml coffee in a cafetiere
- In another bowl, cut the sponge fingers into 1cm x 1cm x 1cm chunks and then slowly add the coffee, mixing gently with a wooden spoon
View original post 112 more words